On this page
- Find out how Victorian Government Businesses Offices (VGBO) and Regional Development Victoria (RDV) can help your business
- Make an appointment with your local Business Development Manager
- Sign up for the VGBO news update
Is my business eligible for assistance?
All businesses based in Victoria can seek help from their local VGBO for advice, guidance and assistance. Businesses that have received help from VGBOs include:
- research and development (R&D) companies
- manufacturing companies
- secure card production companies
- food manufacturing plants
- engineering companies.
How can a BDM help my business?
BDMs can assist you by:
- helping you in investing and business development – such as navigating planning issues and dealing with local councils
- offering guidance in exporting for the first time – providing step-by-step guidance to get your business export-ready and in-market information on your target export markets
- increasing the skills of your workforce through the Victorian Skills Gateway
- connecting you with infrastructure to help you run your business
- guiding you in exploring government grants and assistance that are relevant to your business
Where is my nearest BDM located?
BDMs are conveniently located close to businesses in both metropolitan and regional offices.
Make an appointment with your local BDM to get advice and support on government services, programs and regulations. Metropolitan VGBOs are located in Bundoora, Dandenong, Tottenham and Ringwood.
Bundoora – Northern Metropolitan Region
Suite 16 Level 1
20 Enterprise Drive
Bundoora VIC 3083
Tel: (+61 3) 9935 0600
Ringwood – Eastern Metropolitan RegionSuite 11, Level 1
12 Maroondah Highway
Ringwood VIC 3134
Tel: (+61 3) 9938 0150
Dandenong – Southern Metropolitan Region
Level 6, 165-169 Thomas Street
Dandenong VIC 3175
Tel: (+61 3) 9938 0100
Sunshine – Western Metropolitan Region
Brimbank Community and Civic Centre
Level 6, 301 Hampshire Rd
Sunshine VIC 3020 Australia
Tel: (+61 3) 8341 2400
There are a number of Regional Development Victoria (RDV) offices located throughout the state. To find out more, visit Regional Development Victoria website.
Case Study: How a VGBO helped Parmalat Australia
'The new expansion of their business will see the company invest more than $20 million and employ more than 30 new staff members'Parmalat Australia
Read more about How a VGBO helped Parmalat Australia