The Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund is an initiative of Jobs Victoria. The Fund has been established to support new and innovative approaches to employment support and employment services through the provision of small grants.
Please make sure to read the Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund Round 2 Program Guidelines (PDF 1143.2 KB) before applying.
Potential value of support
Grants of between $50,000 and $250,000 will be available for approved projects submitted by eligible organisations. Grants of more than $250,000 will be considered in exceptional circumstances and on a case-by-case basis.
Up to $2.45 million is available to fund projects under round 2.
To be eligible for funding, an applicant must:
- Be an incorporated entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- Have an organisational presence in Victoria; and
- Have sufficient resources to manage the proposed project.
What the funding is for
The Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund will provide grants to support new projects that will:
- Improve connections between long-term jobseekers and employers to deliver employment outcomes:
- new and innovative approaches to jobseeker engagement and support provision
- identifying and trialling new employment pathways
- new and innovative approaches to promoting the benefits that jobseekers facing barriers to employment offer to employers
- assisting employers to make their workplaces more inclusive and supportive of staff from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- or other similar initiatives; and
- Improve the capability of Victoria's employment services sector to adequately support jobseekers facing barriers to employment through improved knowledge, research and capacity.
A Disability Project stream is available for this round of funding to specifically support new and innovative approaches to employment support and employment services for people with disability.
Applications must address the Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund Round 2 Program Guidelines (PDF 1143.2 KB). Please note the guidelines have been updated since Round One.
For more information visit the Jobs Victoria Innovation fund website.
Open and close dates
Expressions of interest for the Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund Round Two opened on 16 April 2018 and close at close of business on 31 May 2018.
How to apply
Applicants are invited to complete the online application form below to succinctly describe the proposed project and how it meets the Fund objectives.