Please note: Registrations for product supplier EOIs closed on 4 December 2020.
The Small Business Digital Adaptation Program will help eligible Victorian businesses build digital capability to support their day-to-day business operations.
Businesses can register to trial selected digital products like website, e-commerce, finance and digital business management tools with providers who have partnered with the Victorian Government.
After trialling the available products, businesses can apply to the Small Business Digital Adaptation Program for an AUD$1,200 purchase rebate to cover the cost of their preferred digital product or service.
Businesses will need pay the ongoing costs of access to their digital product after fully utilising the rebate.
If you are a digital product or service supplier interested in partnering with the Victorian Government to provide your products and services to Victorian businesses, you will need to:
- provide eligible businesses access to their products and services for a free trial period of up to one month between 15 November 2020 and 28 February 2021
- provide eligible businesses access to their products and services on the supplier’s standard terms and conditions from 1 December 2020 and 31 March 2021
- participate in regular program management meetings
- participate in a program evaluation process after the completion of the program
- enter into a data sharing agreement with the Victorian Government
- provide de-identified information on the number of applicants signing up to a product or service subscription, subscriber retention rates, types of packages chosen by subscribers and feedback on subscriber and/or vendor issues.
Note: shared data will need to be aggregated and de-identified.
Vendors will be selected based on the following:
- ability to provide a free trial for up to one month
- size of the business and market presence
- maturity of product offering and value to this user community
- type of free training, learning and development materials available
- technical support capabilities (for example, ability to onboard and support potentially thousands of new subscribers)
- user support provisions (for example, online chat, phone support)
- business model type (for example, monthly subscription or processing fee percentage)
- data sharing capacity — a Data Sharing Agreement will be required.