A Business Recovery Advisory Service is available to any business owner/operator in East Gippsland and the North East Victoria that have been impacted by the bushfires.
Book a free, one-on-one session with a Business Recovery Adviser for help with business impact assessments, developing recovery plans and resilience mentoring. These strategies can help you reactivate your business and develop sustainable business models to strengthen and grow through the recovery period and beyond.
What to expect
The Small Business Victoria Business Recovery Advisory Service includes:
- Initial Triage/Concierge: The initial triage/concierge will facilitate the Business Recovery Advisory Support Services and provision of rapid response in assessing the impact of the bushfires, complexity of trauma and provide immediate support, advice and relief to minimise risk or loss.
- Business Recovery Planning: The Business Recovery Advisers will facilitate and deliver relief packages and develop a plan to restore business operations with corrective actions and strategies to reduce impact and risk.
- Business Resilience Mentors: Business Resilience Mentors will provide ongoing business mentoring to local community members owning and operating local businesses in the bushfire affected areas, and will develop a plan that strengthens and grows business with emphasis on prevention, risk mitigation, resilience and future emergency management.
Note: Service provision will continue remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions during this time.
Book a free, one-on-one session with a local Business Recovery Adviser.
- Call Bushfire Recovery Victoria on 1800 560 760 or Business Victoria 13 22 15;
- Visit your local Business Recovery Hub; or
- Complete the online registration form below.