Asia Gateway Vouchers are available to help individual Victorian businesses and organisations building their Asia capabilities and grow their export and market development capabilities.
Round 4 of Boost Your Business closes Sunday 22 December 2019.
Subscribe to the Business Victoria Update enewsletter to be informed of any future rounds.
At a glance
Potential value of support
Asia Gateway Vouchers offer funding of up to $50,000, on a one-to-one co-contribution basis, to support Victorian businesses and organisations develop and implement market development plans to increased export and business activities with Victoria’s top Asian trading partners. Asia Gateway Voucher Projects will build on the capabilities and connections they need to access and expand into China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Asia Gateway Vouchers are available to small to medium businesses and organisations seeking to increase their export and business activity with an Asian market.
Asia Gateway Vouchers are available to small to medium businesses and organisations seeking to increase their export and business activity with an Asian market. Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for assistance under the program:
* Are a business registered in Victoria with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
* Meet any co-contribution requirements with eligible cash expenditure
* Meet all industrial relations obligations as an employer in accordance with the National Employment Standards
* Have an operating presence in Victoria
* Employ 20 to 200 staff or have an annual turnover of greater than $1.5 million
* Agree to participate in future program evaluation.
NOTE: Commonwealth and State agencies and bodies are not eligible to apply.
Eligible services under the Asia Gateway Voucher stream come under the overarching umbrella of Market Engagement which will assist companies and organisations to identify and secure Asian market development and export opportunities. Services activities may include:
* Marketing and Branding Strategy Development
* Market Development Plan
* In-Market Support
Note: services that are not viewed as one-on-one, bespoke services to individual Victorian companies or organisations such as group trade missions, delegations, seminars, events, workshops and/or training are not eligible.
What you get
Asia Gateway Vouchers offer funding of up to $50,000 to support the development and implementation of market development plans to increased export and business activities with key Asian markets.
Assistance is available to help businesses grow their export and market development capability that align to Program objectives:
- Capitalising on growth opportunities in Asia - Voucher projects will increase immediate to short-term business activities with Asian markets.
- Connecting and expanding into Asia – Voucher projects will provide businesses with the know-how, networks and skills for effective access to and expansion into Asian markets.
- Increased Asia capabilities – Voucher projects will better position businesses and organisations for long term engagement with Asian markets.
Vouchers can be used to access tailored market development services from Registered Service Providers who specialize in Asia capabilities, export and market engagement.
Registered Service Providers will offer business access to the knowledge, expertise, networks and skills they need to effectively engage with Victoria’s top Asian trading markets.
Registered Service Providers
The Registered Service Providers are able to assist you to undertake a Voucher supported project and prepare a scope of works to support your application.
Please note that the information provided in this list may be subject to change.
How to apply
Applications are now open and close at midnight on 22 December 2019 via the Apply now button on this page.
To get the best results, get in touch with the Business Victoria hotline on 13 22 15 or email us.