Assistance of up to $50,000 is available to help businesses:
- Develop and/or introduce new products and services into their businesses
- Implement process enhancements and adopt advanced business models
- Enter new export markets and secure global supply chain opportunities.
At a glance
Potential value of support
The Advanced Manufacturing Vouchers offer funding of up to $50,000 to support the development and adoption of new or improved capability, products, business models and processes and/or the entering of new export markets and securing of global supply chain opportunities.
The voucher program is primarily intended for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) that are on a growth trajectory and wish to implement a project that has the potential to deliver long term benefits such as improved productivity, jobs growth and/or increased exports.
- Are a business registered in Victoria with an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- Meet any co-contribution requirements with eligible cash expenditure;
- Be a legal entity that is currently engaged in manufacturing or the manufacturing supply chain or able to demonstrate a genuine commercial connection to the manufacturing supply chain;
- Meet all industrial relations obligations as an employer in accordance with the National Employment Standards;
- Have an operating presence in Victoria;
- Employ more than 20 staff or have an annual turnover of greater than $1.5 million (preference will be given to Applicants that employ less than 200 people);
- Conduct the majority of proposed activities in Victoria in partnership with a Registered Service Provider (for service activities that specifically relate to international or in-market support, it is understood that these activities may occur outside of Victoria); and
- Agree to participate in future program evaluation activity.
NOTE: Commonwealth, State and Local Government agencies and bodies are not eligible to apply.
What you get
Assistance of up to $50,000 is available to support projects that align with the program objectives. There are three types of vouchers:
- Manufacturing Voucher – Projects that will increase the development and adoption of new or improved products and advanced manufacturing processes
- Enhancing Manufacturing Capability Voucher – Projects that will increase the adoption of new or improved capability, business models and business processes.
- Fastrack to Export Voucher – Projects that will increase the number of Victorian manufactures entering new export markets and securing global supply chain opportunities.
Registered Service Providers
The Registered Service Providers are able to assist you to undertake a Voucher supported project and prepare a scope of works to support your application.
Please note that the information provided in this list may be subject to change.
How to apply
Applicants need to read:
- Boost Your Business Voucher Program Guidelines, referring to the appendices for information specific to the Advanced Manufacturing Voucher Stream.
- Boost Your Business: Advanced Manufacturing Voucher Stream Flyer (PDF 175.86 KB)
The first round of applications open from 29th January 2018 to 2nd March 2018 and applications can be submitted online during this period.