The Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame recognises outstanding businesses and individuals in the manufacturing industry.
The 2019 Award winners and finalists were announced at the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Awards Gala Dinner held at the Peninsula in Docklands on Tuesday, 14 May 2019, during National Manufacturing Week.
2019 Company Award winners
- Company Induction: RUAG Australia
- Manufacturer of the Year – Small Business: Columbia Australia
- Manufacturer of the Year – Medium Business: Safetech
- Manufacturer of the Year – Large Business: Dulux Australia
- Leader in Workforce Skills Development: Barker Trailers
- Leader in Industry 4.0: Robert Bosch Australia
- Leader in Innovative Product Development and Commercialisation: Air Radiators
- Leader in Global Supply Chain Partnerships: Holden Special Vehicles
2019 Individual Award winners
Honour Roll - Service to Industry: Geoffrey Bell
Young Manufacturer of the Year: Nicholas Orchowksi
Woman Manufacturer of the Year: Rochelle Avinu
Previous Award recipients
Note that profiles of previous award recipient details are correct as at the time of winning the award.
If you have any enquiries about the Awards, get in contact with us by phoning the hotline on 13 22 15.