On this page
- Express your interesting in joining a Victorian small business council
Have you considered being on a Victorian small business council?
The Victorian Government is committed to business engagement and increasing diversity in business sector leadership. This will encourage new ideas and ensure we best reflect our diverse communities.
Expressions of interest are now open for potential candidates of the Small Business Ministerial Council and the Multicultural Business Ministerial Council.
The councils will provide advice and feedback to the Minister for Small Business, the Hon Adem Somyurek MP, on a broad range of issues affecting small businesses in Victoria.
Council members come from all walks of life, including all areas of the small business community.
The Victorian Government is:
- Promoting council opportunities to talented candidates
- Increasing diversity on councils including increasing the number of women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Victorians, people with disability, people who are culturally diverse, LGBTIQ, non-binary and young people (aged 18-30)
- Encouraging and attracting talented candidates in regional Victoria to apply.
Expressions of interest close 30 September 2019.
For further information, please call Small Business Victoria:
(03) 9651 8159
(03) 9651 9984, using the National Relay Service 133 677 if required.
If you are interested, please email your cover letter and CV to: