On this page
- What is the International Chamber House?
- Participating chambers
The International Chamber House (ICH) initiative encourages strong collaboration between government agencies and bilateral international chambers and business associations, as part of the Victorian Government's efforts to facilitate trade and investment opportunities for Victorian businesses with key international markets.
ICH, situated on Level 5, 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, is a hub for Australia's extensive network of bilateral international chambers and business associations,
their members and visiting local and offshore business delegates.
The chambers that are part of this initiative are:
- Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- French Australian Chamber of Commerce
- Australia Indonesia Business Council
- American Chamber of Chamber of Commerce
- Australia China Business Council
- German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Australian British Chamber of Commerce.