You might be eligible for...
Business Support Package
The new $534 million Business Support Package will provide more support to help businesses and workers through to the other side of the coronavirus pandemic.
The new package includes:
- The Business Support Fund - Expansion providing more support through the renewed restrictions. $10,000 is available for employing businesses in metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire in recognition of spending longer under restrictions and
$5,000 for employing businesses in regional local government areas (except Mitchell Shire).
- A $30 million dedicated fund for Victoria’s night time economy to support the hardest hit businesses in hospitality.
- $26 million in mental health support will ensure Victorians dealing with the compounding challenges of running a small business can get the support they need as they navigate their way through the crisis.
- A $10 million business mentoring program, pairing small business owners with experienced professionals who can help them navigate their way through the crisis.
- A $40 million capped fund for regional tourism businesses to cover the costs of refunds.
- A $20 million fund to support small businesess in Melbourne’s CBD that are faced with a large and sustained shock to their trading environments.
Not what you were looking for?
If the assistance outlined above doesn't provide the support you are looking for, either change your answers on the Previous selections options on this page or: