You might be eligible for...
Sustaining Creative Workers
Sustaining Creative Workers delivers quick-response funding to professional independent creative practitioners, sole traders, freelancers, collectives and micro-organisations/businesses whose work and livelihoods have been negatively impacted by coronavirus.
It will support creatives, across all creative disciplines, to continue to work in their creative field, adapt to change, research and develop projects, develop their product or skills, and/or connect with new audiences or markets.
The program will be delivered state-wide and in partnership with Regional Arts Victoria and Arts Access Victoria.
Applications will be accepted for requests:
- Up to $5,000 for individuals, sole traders and freelancers
- Up to $10,000 for collectives, micro-organisations and businesses*
- Up to $2,500 in additional access funding for applications from Deaf and Disabled creatives, artists, arts workers and disability-led organisations/businesses
* Micro organisations/businesses are those that employ less than 5 Full Time Equivalent staff.
Sustaining Creative Workers has four streams:
- Stream 1: First Peoples creatives/artists, micro organisations/businesses from across Victoria with a minimum track record of 5 years in professional public outcomes.
- Stream 2: Metro and Outer Metro Melbourne creatives/artists, micro organisations/businesses with a minimum track record of 5 years in professional public outcomes.
- Stream 3: Deaf and Disabled creatives/artists and arts workers or disability-led micro organisations/businesses from across Victoria.
- Stream 4: Regional Victorian creatives/artists, micro organisations/businesses (with the exception of the groups above) with a minimum track record of 5 years in professional public outcomes.
Applications opened 30 April 2020 and can be made anytime up to 1 June 2020.
JobKeeper Payment for sole traders and other entities
- you have a turnover under $1 billion and have had at least a 30 per cent fall in revenue
- you have a turnover over $1 billion and have had at least a 50 per cent fall in revenue.
Early access to superannuation
- $10,000 of their super until 30 June 2020
- a further $10,000 from 1 July 2020 until 24 September 2020.
Not what you were looking for?
If the assistance outlined above doesn't provide the support you are looking for, either change your answers on the Previous selections options on this page or: