You might be eligible for...
$450 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Isolation Payment
Victorian workers can apply for a $450 coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Isolation Payment that provides financial support while they self-isolate to wait for the results of a coronavirus (COVID-19) test.
Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment for Victoria
To get this payment, all of the following must apply:
- you’re at least 17 years old
- you live in Victoria
- you have no income from paid work, including sick leave entitlements.
In addition the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services must also have told you to self-isolate or quarantine. They must have done this because of any of the following reasons:
- you have coronavirus (COVID-19)
- you’ve been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19
- you care for a child, 16 years and under, who has COVID-19
- you care for a child, 16 years and under, who’s been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19.
If you have to self-isolate more than once, you can claim this payment each time.
Not what you were looking for?
If the assistance outlined above doesn't provide the support you are looking for, either change your answers on the Previous selections options on this page or: