Skip to content

Tenancy in a government building

You might be eligible for...

Rent relief for tenants in government buildings

As part of the Victorian Government's Economic Survival Package, the Government will work directly with tenants in government buildings who can apply for rent relief. Private landlords are also being encouraged to provide rent relief or holidays to help businesses.

Download the Economic Survival Package fact sheet

Not what you were looking for?

If the assistance outlined above doesn't provide the support you are looking for, either change your answers on the Previous selections options on this page or:

Return to Company options

Return to start