Coronavirus (COVID-19) business information
Before you call, or submit a query via this form, please check if the answer can be found on the website.
Our business and work section contains:
- guidance on keeping your workplace safe
- information on restrictions for industry sectors
- information for workers and jobseekers affected by coronavirus restrictions.
Our COVIDSafe Workplaces section contains:
- COVIDSafe and High Risk COVID Safe Plan templates and guidance
- Sector guidance for Permitted Workplaces including FAQs
Business Victoria is part of the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions.
For help with your business or to ask a question about the website contact Business Victoria (Local call) on 13 22 15 or use the contact form below.
Victorian Government Business Offices
Get help and support to access government services for business.
GPO Box 4509, Melbourne, 3001
121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne 3000. Victoria
Users who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment
Service Users who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call 1800 numbers through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 136 034
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 136 034
- Internet relay users, National Relay Service website and then ask for 1800 136 034 Translating and Interpreting Service.
Users who don't speak English
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) is for people who do not speak English and for English speakers needing to communicate with them. TIS is Australia's only national service, and is available to any person or organisation in Australia requiring interpreting services. TIS is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is accessible from anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call.