The Business Victoria account enables you to easily maintain your online accounts and business profiles in the one place.
With your Business Victoria account you can:
- easily find, apply for and manage various business registrations and licences
- use your account to register for online services across multiple agencies
- save time when using online forms as they pre-fill with your account details
- search and save frequently asked questions and contact details
- consult an expert to get the answers to your business questions
- book for small business events and workshops online
- subscribe to Business Victoria newsletters
Registering for your account is easy
Signing up for a Business Victoria account is easy.Your account also allows you to build and store a profile for your business.
The State Government of Victoria complies with the Privacy Act. This prohibits the dissemination or reuse of information collected from online transactions, except where necessary for technical reasons, or where you've opted in to a subscription (as in the case of newsletter subscriptions). The technical exceptions are outlined in our Privacy Statement.
If you need help registering your Business Victoria account contact the Business Victoria.
Tel:13 22 15
Operating hours – 8.30am to 5pm weekdays
Please have the following information available prior to speaking to Business Victoria:
- your name and contact number
- your login name for your Business Victoria account
- your Business Victoria account email address; and
- the type of problem you have encountered and the associated error message.