The Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund is a $3 million initiative of Jobs Victoria. The Fund has been established to support new and innovative approaches to employment support and employment services through the provision of small grants.
The first funding round opens for Expressions of Interest on Wednesday 5 April 2017 and closes at 5pm on Tuesday 2 May 2017.
$50,000 to $250,000 is available for approved projects submitted by eligible organisations.
Up to three funding rounds are planned for the Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund, with remaining rounds expected to occur in late 2017 and 2018.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for funding, an applicant must:
• be an incorporated entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
• have been established for over 18 months
• have an organisational presence in Victoria
• demonstrate sufficient resources to manage the proposed project.
What you need before applying
- Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund Program Guidelines (PDF 112 KB)
- Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund Step 1 Project Proposal (DOCX 33.91 KB)
- Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund FAQs (DOCX 33.99 KB)
- Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund - Example Grant Agreement (DOCX 147.08 KB)
What the funding is forThe Fund will provide grants to support new projects that will benefit:
• Disadvantaged jobseekers with significant barriers to employment
• Unemployed or underemployed youth
• Victorian jobseekers and employers, by contributing to the workforce needs of emerging industries
• The employment services sector, through improved knowledge, research and capacity.
How to applyThere are two steps to submitting an application to the Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund:
Step 1 - Describing the project idea
Applicants need to:
• read the Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund Program Guidelines (PDF 112 KB)
• complete the online form and upload a short Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund project proposal by the closing date.
Applications close Tuesday 2 May 2017 at 5pm.
Please note: The APPLY NOW button will take you to an online grants application portal where you will be asked to complete a brief registration and upload your completed proposal document. This completes the Step 1 application.
Step 2 - A full project application (for invited applicants only)
Following review of project proposals by the Department at Step 1, the Department will prioritise proposals for further consideration, and invite preferred applicants to submit a full project application.
Invited applicants are required to:
- respond to any queries raised by the Department and develop a full grant application which responds to the Jobs Victoria Innovation Fund Program Guidelines (PDF 112 KB)
- submit an application through the link provided by due date advised by the Department
- attach all supporting documentation requested in the online application form
- if requested, attend an interview to discuss their proposal in more details as part of the assessment.
It is anticipated that the projects funded under the first round will commence from July 2017.
Assessment of applications and any decision to allocate funding are at the discretion of the Department.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com