Support for employees facing retrenchment and for business owners during the restructure.
At a glance
Potential value of support
Organise a free on site information session for employees facing retrenchment. Access valuable resources to help employees and employers.
All employees or employers facing redundancy or retrenchment are eligible to use the BiTS program.
To get the best results, get in contact with the Business in Transition Support (BiTS) team on 13 22 15.
How the BiTS team can support you
As an employee facing retrenchment, the BiTS team can help employees to:
- take the first steps after being retrenched by using our guide for retrenched employees
- access support through the whole process with our resources for retrenched employees
- these services are available to support workers and businesses affected by the closure of Hazelwood.
As a business owner during restructure, the BiTS team can help business owners to:
- meet their redundancy obligations and deal with redundancy and retrenchment
- get access to resources and opportunities to help manage organisational change
- get help to close their business by using our checklist for closing a business.
How to applyThere are no applications required for this program. If you would like to organise an onsite visit, get in contact with the BiTS team by sending them an email.
Business in Transition Support contact details
- Send the BiTS team an email using this address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or phone them for the cost of a local call on 13 22 15.