Assistance of up to $50,000 is available to help businesses:
- Develop new products, processes and services
- Introduce new products or processes into their businesses
- Enter new export markets and secure export opportunities.
Applications close 5pm Friday 13 July 2018.
At a glance
Potential value of support
Assistance of up to $50,000 is available to support projects that align with the program objectives. There are two types of vouchers:
- Innovation voucher – projects that will support the development of new or improved products and services
- Market Engagement – projects that will increase the number of Victorian companies entering new export markets.
The voucher program is primarily intended for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) that are on a growth trajectory and wish to implement a project that has the potential to deliver long term benefits such as improved productivity, jobs growth and/or increased exports.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for assistance under the program:
- Are a business registered in Victoria with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Meet any co-contribution requirements with eligible cash expenditure
- Meet all industrial relations obligations as an employer in accordance with the National Employment Standards
- Have an operating presence in Victoria
- Conduct the majority of proposed activities in Victoria in partnership with a Registered Service Provider (for service activities that specifically relate to international or in-market support, it is understood that these activities may occur outside of Victoria)
- Agree to participate in future program evaluation activity.
Commonwealth, State and Local Government agencies and bodies are not eligible to apply.
What you get
The Victoria Israel Innovation Vouchers offer funding of up to $50,000 to support the development and adoption of new products, services and processes and/or the entering of a new export market and securing of export opportunities.
What you need to have before applying
Read the Boost Your Business Voucher Program Guidelines (PDF 411.52 KB), referring to the appendices for information specific to the Victoria Israel Innovation Voucher Stream.
Registered Service Providers
The Registered Service Providers are able to assist you to undertake a Voucher supported project and prepare a scope of works to support your application.
Please note that the information provided in this list may be subject to change.
How to apply
Applicants need to:
Submit an application online with an attached quotation by 5pm Friday 13 July 2018.