Assistance of up to $50,000 is available to help businesses:
- adopt new or improved capability, business models and business processes
- develop and commercialise new products and advanced manufacturing processes
- enter new defence, aerospace or security export markets and secure global supply chain opportunities
At a glance
Potential value of support
The Defence, Aerospace and Security Vouchers offer funding of up to $50,000 to support the development and adoption of new or improved capability, products, business models and processes and/or the entering of new export markets and securing of global supply chain opportunities.
The voucher program is primarily intended for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) that are on a growth trajectory and wish to implement a project that has the potential to deliver long term benefits such as improved productivity, jobs growth and/or increased exports.
- Be a business registered in Victoria with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Meet any co-contribution requirements with eligible cash expenditure
- Be a legal entity that is currently engaged in a domestic or international defence, aerospace or security supply chain or be able to demonstrate a genuine intent to enter a defence, aerospace or security supply chain
- Meet all industrial relations obligations as an employer in accordance with the National Employment Standards
- Have an operating presence in Victoria
- Employ less than 200 staff or have an annual turnover of greater than $500,000
- Conduct the majority of proposed activities in Victoria in partnership with a Registered Service Provider (for service activities that specifically relate to international or in-market support, it is understood that these activities may occur outside of Victoria)
- Agree to participate in future program evaluation activity.
What you get
Assistance of up to $50,000 is available to support projects that align with the program objectives. There are three types of vouchers:
- Innovation – Projects that will increase the development and adoption of new or improved products and advanced manufacturing processes
- Business capability– Projects that will increase the adoption of new or improved capability, business models and business processes
- Market Engagement – Projects that will increase the number of Victorian manufactures entering new export markets and securing global supply chain opportunities.
Registered Service Providers
The Registered Service Providers are able to assist you to undertake a Voucher supported project and prepare a scope of works to support your application.
Please note that the information provided in this list may be subject to change.
How to apply
The Boost Your Business Defence, Aerospace and Security Voucher Stream closed Monday 13 July 2018.