2016 Award Overview
The Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame celebrates excellence in manufacturing.
For enquiries contact the Business Victoria hotline 13 22 15.
Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Gala Dinner
The award recipients of the 2016 Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame were announced at an awards ceremony on Thursday, June 9.
The Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame recognises exemplary companies and individuals in the manufacturing industry. This year’s award recipients are:
Manufacturer of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year (Large Business) – CSL Behring Australia
- Manufacturer of the Year (Medium Business) – Thycon Industries
- Manufacturer of the Year (Small Business) – H&H Machine Tools Australia
- Close the Loop
- Ebm-papst A&NZ Pty Ltd
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Paz Group
- RFI Technology Solutions
High Growth Sectors
- Defence, Transport and Construction Technology – MHG Asia Pacific
- Food and Fibre Processing – Andrew Peace Wines
- International Education – Swinburne University of Technology
- Medical Technology and Pharmaceuticals - MSD Animal Health
- New Energy Technology – Mil-Systems
- Professional Services – Cobalt Design
- Stuart Payne, Director, GP Graders
Young Manufacturer of the Year
- Dr Ashley Denmead, Director – Engineering and Design Director, Carbon Revolution
Our thanks to our sponsors for their generous support:
|Media sponsor||Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited (AMTIL)|
|Gold sponsors||Australian Super|
|Green sponsor||Sustainability Victoria|
|Bronze sponsor||Pitcher Partners|
|Supporters||City of Greater Dandenong|
|South East Melbourne Manufacturers Alliance|
How do I nominate?Nominations for the 2017 Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame will open at the end of this year.
Previous Award Recipients
Note that profiles of these award recipients are as at the time of winning the award.