On this page
- Links to practical assistance for owner drivers and hirers
- Links to practical assistance for forestry contractors and hirers
Owner Drivers and Forestry Contractors Code of Practice
The Code operates in three ways:
- The Code establishes mandatory requirements that must be complied with;
- The Code provides guidance to hirers and contractors, to the Victorian Small Business Commission and to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal on conduct that is likely to be unconscionable conduct and contract terms that are likely to be unjust contract terms.
- The Code also describes industry best practice.
Assistance for owner drivers
As an owner driver you can get help to improve your business skills and better understand your costs structures and contracts.
Assistance for forestry contractors
As a harvesting and haulage contractor (forestry contractors) you can get help to improve your business skills and better understand your costs structures and contractors.