The Victorian Government is inviting all small-to-medium sized businesses to have their say on government regulations and licensing.
As a business owner you can choose to lodge your contact details in the Business Consultation Database (BCD) and give us permission to seek feedback when regulatory issues arise, or you can make a suggestion without registering your details in the database.
Want to register to be consulted?
If you register your details with the BCD, you will be:
- asked to sign up for a Business Victoria account if you don't already have one
- consulted only in your areas of interest or expertise
- consulted only as often as you want to be
- contacted by your preferred method
- able to change your contact details.
Already registered with the BCD?
If you are already registered with the BCD, you can make your suggestion by logging into your Business Victoria account.
Want to make a suggestion without registering?
You can still choose to make a suggestion without registering with the BCD,
You will be able to:
- comment on proposed regulations
- make suggestions on the best way to solve a problem
- attach examples.
You will still need to provide us with your name and contact details but you will not be contacted for feedback on other issues.
Are you a government agency?
If your agency is responsible for changes to business regulations you can also register your agency details with the BCD. You will get access to a list of motivated business people interested in being consulted on business regulations.
Your details are protected by the Information Privacy Act and the Privacy Statement included in the footer of this page.