- How to Start a Business
- Developing Your Business
- Managing finances and tax
- Employing & Managing
- When Things Go Wrong
- Moving On
The key steps in the recruitment process to find the right staff member for your business, include workforce planning, writing a position description, advertising the job, interviewing and inducting the employee.
Job description and job advertisement templates will help make hiring a new employee easier and ensure you find someone with the right skills and experience for your company.
Top five business tools recommended by Lisa Burrell:
- Superannuation, Income Tax and Higher Education Payments
- Long Service Leave calculator
- Superannuation and Tax calculator
- The Small Business 'Overtime vs. More Staff' calculator