Businesses can engage the services of an independent specialist to undertake either one-on-one or group programs.
The Grow Your Business program assists established businesses to grow by:
- increasing productivity and lifting competitiveness
- exploring new export opportunities
- increasing investment in research and innovation
- attracting investment and venture capital
- pursuing environmentally sustainable practices
- considering new marketing and promotion opportunities
As part of the program, the following grants are available to eligible businesses:
- Grow Your Business - Business Strategic Review
The Business Strategic Review identifies a business's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and prioritises areas requiring attention or change.
- Grow Your Business - Business Development Plan
The Business Development Plan provides businesses with an opportunity to undertake a comprehensive strategic plan for future growth.
- Grow Your Business - Business Development Plan - Mentoring
The Mentoring program is designed to assist businesses with the implementation of a strategic business plan.
- Grow Your Business - Group Programs
Group Programs develop the management skills and competencies required to support long term growth. Participation in groups enables firms to observe and develop better business practices and processes, and to share management challenges, experiences and insights.
- Grow Your Business - Network Program
Network Programs encourage small to medium sized enterprises to co-operate in strategic areas of business and to exploit opportunities beyond the reach of the individual firms.