- Building Global Bridges
- Collaborative Networks Pilot Program
- Health Market Validation Program
- Innovation Voucher Program
- Medical Research Operational Infrastructure Program
- Smart SMEs Innovation Commercialisation Programs
- Smart SMEs Market Validation Program
- Stem Cell Alliance Program
- Technology Voucher Program
- TRIP Program
- Victorian CRC Bid Support Program
- Victorian Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Victoria's Science Agenda
- Victoria-Israel Science Innovation and Technology Scheme
Victorian Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
Applications have closed as of 5 February 2013
In 2013, the Victorian Government will award up to six Victorian Postdoctoral Research Fellowships to strengthen Victoria’s innovation capability and global networks.
The Victorian Postdoctoral Research Fellowships will be awarded to early career Victorian researchers in the physical sciences, life sciences (apart from human health and medicine), mathematical sciences, engineering and information and communications technology.
The three-year Fellowships provide an indexed salary of A$71,000 pa plus superannuation, a cost of living allowance while overseas and allowances for travel, maintenance, financial advice and resettlement in Victoria. The cost of living allowance will vary depending on the overseas location.
Fellows will spend two years overseas as a guest researcher in a leading research institution or university, followed by one year working with a Victorian company or research organisation.
The Fellowships will fund eligible Victorian companies and research organisations (Victorian Host Organisations) to employ postdoctoral research fellows for the three-year period of the Fellowship.
In Years 1 and 2, the Postdoctoral Research Fellow will work overseas, at an international university or research institute. In Year 3, the Fellow will return to work in Victoria with their Victorian Host Organisation, bringing with them international expertise and networks.
A Victorian Host Organisation must be either:
- a university based in Victoria
- a research institute based in Victoria
- a Cooperative Research Centre with a node in Victoria
- a Commonwealth/national research agency with research facilities located in Victoria (e.g. CSIRO, DSTO, NICTA)
- a Victorian Government Department or Agency
- a registered company with facilities capable of hosting a Victorian Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Victoria
Publish a research profile to let applicants know you are interested in employing a Victorian Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Victorian Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Secretrait
Tel: (03) 9651 9389
Companies and Research Organisations
Available on www.premier.vic.gov.au