- Building Global Bridges
- Collaborative Networks Pilot Program
- Health Market Validation Program
- Innovation Voucher Program
- Medical Research Operational Infrastructure Program
- Smart SMEs Innovation Commercialisation Programs
- Smart SMEs Market Validation Program
- Stem Cell Alliance Program
- Technology Voucher Program
- TRIP Program
- Victorian CRC Bid Support Program
- Victorian Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Victoria's Science Agenda
- Victoria-Israel Science Innovation and Technology Scheme
Victorian CRC bid support program (VCBSP)
The VCBSP is a Victorian Government program that assists organisations to develop quality Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) proposals to submit to the Commonwealth Government CRC Program funding rounds.
Assistance includes information and facilitation support, Early Stage Assistance, Application Development Grants, an Application Review Service and Interview Assistance Grants.
Commonwealth Government CRC Program
The Commonwealth Government CRC Program funds large-scale research collaborations that bring together researchers and the users of research (government, industry, not-for-profit sectors) to develop solutions for major challenges that have identified pathways to utilisation.
Visit the Commonwealth Government's Cooperative Research Centres website for further information about the Commonwealth Government CRC Program.
2013 Round 16 CRC Selection Round - VCBSP Assistance
VCBSP assistance is now open for the 16th Commonwealth CRC Program Selection Round.
Victorian CRC Bid Support Program
Phone: (+613) 9651 9295
Save or print a copy of the Guidelines
Tel: 13 22 15 (local call)
National Relay Service
A phone solution for people who are deaf or hard of hearing
Mon - Fri, 8.30am - 5pm