The Victoria Fellowships
Fellowship applications for 2013 are now open and close on Thursday 27 June.
The Victorian Government has doubled the number of Victoria Fellowships and now up to 12 recipients will be awarded up to $18,000 each for international study missions.
Study missions offer Victoria Fellows the opportunity to broaden their experience, develop networks and better understand where their activities fit into the local and international scene. The Fellowship also provides an opportunity for recipients to develop commercial ideas.
A Victoria Fellowship could support the following activities:
- progress start-up initiatives or a commercial idea assisted by work or development within a professional environment and not available locally
- undertake a short-term investigative activity of business or public benefit
- undertake specialised and advanced technological courses or training that’s not available in Victoria
- attend particular laboratory or industrial site(s) to learn practices that assist with the rapid advancement of the particular Fellow’s activities in Victoria
- attend an international meeting, in conjunction with other planned activities
- use test facilities not available locally.
For more information and to apply visit veski.org.au/fellowships