On this page
- Learn about the Victorian Women in International Business (VWIIB) initiative.
Launched in 2014 the Victorian Women in International Business initiative provides opportunities for Victorian business women to forge new connections and develop partnerships globally and ultimately, grow their export business.
Join the Victorian Women in International Business LinkedIn group: www.linkedin.com.
Istanbul February 2014
Dubai September 2013
To support Victorian women in their international business endeavours, the initiative provides:
- an online platform through LinkedIn where women can keep in touch with the latest news and events and connect with other business women
- a series of training programs to help women get their businesses export ready
- events for women during Super Trade Missions in key locations including the Middle East, India, China and South East Asia
- events in Melbourne to connect women interested in global business locally.
Major events have been held already in 2014 in Turkey, India, Malaysia and China where Victorian trade mission delegates networked with senior female business leaders in these key overseas markets.
Victorian Women in International Business Event held in Malaysia as part of the Victorian Government's Super Trade Mission to South East Asia in June 2014.
Join the conversation!
If you’d like to keep up to date with VWIIB activities, please join the Victorian Women in International Business LinkedIn group: www.linkedin.com