The Victorian Government hosted Food and Beverage Trade Week, 14 - 17 September 2016, showcasing the best of Victoria's producers, distributors and chefs to over 150 industry professionals from around the world.
Applications now closed.
At a glance
International delegates: a tailored regional visit and business matching program.
Victorian delegates: showcase your company to 150 hand-picked trade professionals.
International delegates: Read the full eligibility criteria.
Victorian companies: Read the full eligibility criteria.
About Food and Beverage Trade Week
Between 14-17 September 2016, the State Government of Victoria hosted Food and Beverage Trade Week - Australia's premier inbound trade mission program, bringing buyers, distributors and industry professionals from around the world to Victoria.
The 2016 program was a huge success, with over 150 qualified international buyers going beyond the displays, directly to Victoria’s farms and processing facilities. The buyers experienced first-hand the world-class standards and practices that make the food industry in Victoria world renowned for its quality, reliability, safety and competitiveness.
The program introduced international delegates to the producers, suppliers and chefs that make Melbourne one of the world’s great food cities. The program included:
- a visit to Fine Foods Australia featuring more than 150 current exporting and ‘new to export’ food and beverage exhibitors
- a site visit program to food companies throughout Victoria, based on the buyers’ areas of interest
- a tailored business matching session, with international buyers and Victorian exporters individually matched based on their requirements and interests
- a series of networking functions including a food and business industry reception.
Sector streams for Food and Beverage Trade Week 2016 included:
- dairy - farm & value added products
- meat - beef and lamb
- value-added / grocery products
For further information on the 2016 program, or to be involved in future programs, please email email@example.com
- Eligibility: international delegates
- Eligibility: Victorian companies
- Victorian Women in International Business