Venue and dates
03 Sep 15 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Investment Centre Victoria, Level 46, 55 Collins Street
Description of the training or event
Is your tech company looking to enter the US market? The Export Council of Australia is holding a free afternoon briefing for companies just like you.
The tech and innovation markets in Australia are not large and funding pools are shallow, especially when compared to the US market. Successful entry into the US market can be crucial for the growth of some ICT businesses. What are the challenges and barriers to entry that must be overcome? Why do so many businesses fail, and when is YOUR business ready to take the leap?
This briefing will explore these issues and outline what needs to be considered when deciding whether or not to enter the US market:
- market timing and readiness assessment
- US market strategy and opportunities including competitive landscape analysis
- structuring your financials for cross-border market growth
- how to access US capital
- how to work with channel partners, value added resellers and integrators
- the art of teaming and how to aggregate with local ICT companies.
Event Provider Information
Event provider: Export Council of Australia
Booking Required: Yes
Booking Details: Register using the button above
Cost: This event is free, but registration is required