Venue and dates
02 Oct 14 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Investment Centre Victoria
Level 46, 55 Collins St
Description of the training or event
The Department of State Development Business and Innovation together with UK Trade and Investment are pleased to invite you to a briefing on Doing Business in the UK.
Whether you’re already doing business planning or just interested in the United Kingdom you won’t want to miss this breakfast / morning event. It's the first in a series of market briefings that will be conducted over the next year.
Leading specialists will address a range of subjects including:
- the UK market
- selling into the UK
- legal, corporate and financial framework.
At the end of this event you will have hints to help smooth your path to export success and you’ll know which hurdles could hamper your progress if unprepared
Our Speakers Include:
- James Blackemore Managing Director JMB Partnership
- Huy Williams Oury Clark Chartered Accountants
- Alison Airey Head of Investment VIC SA and TAS - UK Trade & Investment
- Brendan Kewis Australian Representative London & Partners
To book please email Nava.Serey@mobile.ukti.gov.uk
Event Provider Information
Event provider: UK Trade & Investment
Booking Required: Yes
Booking Details: By COB on Thursday 25 September 2014
Email: Nava Serey
Cost: This event is free, but registration is required