Venue and dates
07 Mar 16 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Description of the training or event
Export 101 Workshop
The State Government of Victoria, in partnership with the duMonde Group, is running a series of interactive workshops that will help current and prospective Australian suppliers break into the global marketplace.
Learn from industry experts about the latest trends, best practices and practical tips on how to approach exporting more successfully.
The workshops cover:
- Developing and implementing a market entry strategy
- Conducting export market research and competitor analysis
- Marketing your product and service management
- Financing exports: pricing, payment methods, custom tariffs, etc.
- Overcoming export barriers to entry including non-tariff barriers
- Understanding intellectual property, legal factors, licenses, concessions
- Accessing export assistance programs, funding grants and award.
The upcoming event is open to all Victorian businesses, current and prospective exporters, regardless of size or location, who wish to take advantage of the growing opportunities and be a step ahead.
This training is ideal for:
- businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- potential exporters and new exporters
- existing exporters from various industries that would like to export to key global markets.
There are currently Export 101 workshops scheduled for:
- 2016, 9am to 2pm - Investment Centre, Level 46, 55 Collins St, Melbourne VIC
New dates are added regularly, follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.
Event Provider Information
Event provider: Victorian Government and duMonde Training
Tel: 1300 940 967
Booking Required: Yes
Cost: This event is free, but registration is required