On this page
- Read the full terms and conditions for the 2016 Small Business Festival Victoria Attendee Survey Competition (Part A)
2016 Small Business Festival Victoria Attendee Survey Competition (Part A)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Promoter (the ‘Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources’ or 'the Department') reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- In order to enter this Competition you must attend at least one event as part of Small Business Festival Victoria in 2016 and you must complete both sides of the Small Business Festival Victoria event survey flyer. The completed survey flyers must be returned to the event organiser by the end of each specific event.
- Entry into the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition commences on Wednesday 27 July 2016. The closing date for receipt of valid entries is midnight AEST on Thursday 1Friday 2 September 2016.
- The winner will be determined by draw and will receive one iPad 6 AIR - 64GB valued at approximately $829 RRP.
- The prize draw will take place at the Department's office at Level 35, 121 Exhibition St, Melbourne on Thursday 15 September 2016 at 4pm AEST.
- The prize winner will be notified by email and their name will be published by Tuesday 27 September 2016 on the Small Business Festival Victoria website. The Promoter's decision is final and conclusive.
- A further draw for a prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Friday 23 September 2016 at the same time and place as the Competition draw, but this is subject to change. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- The name of the winner may be published and the winner shall participate in publicity activities regarding the Competition if requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw, if the entrant is from the same business, household or Immediate Family of another winner.
- The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- (c) any entry, prize or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- (e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
- (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to, the following:
- In order to constitute a valid entry, you must subscribe to the mailing list (by providing your name and email address to receive information on small business matters) from at least one of the following: Small Business Victoria, Australia Post, Salesforce, Private Media, Sensis, Flying Solo, Powershop, Web Central, HerBusiness, 3AW or Fed Square.
- (i) the organisation that delivered the event you attended; and/or
- (ii) Small Business Victoria, Australia Post, Salesforce, Private Media, Sensis, Flying Solo, Powershop, Web Central, HerBusiness, 3AW, Fed Square.
- The Promoter collects your personal details and will use and disclose such information to the following organisations subject to your consent on the survey for the purposes of providing you with information about small business matters:
- All Competition entries submitted become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources, located at 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000. ABN: 69 981 208 782. © Copyright DEDJTR 2016.
- Employees and Immediate Family* of the Promoter, exhibitors at Small Business BIG Marketing, festival sponsors, festival event hosts, speakers at Small Business BIG Marketing and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to win any prizes.