On this page
- About Small Business BIG Ideas
- Register your interest
- Highlights from last year
About the eventSmall Business Festival Victoria’s NEW premier event – Small Business BIG Ideas – is your ticket to helping your business grow.
This event is dedicated to inspiring small businesses in all stages of life and is a must for all small business owners and operators in Victoria.
Join this year's event and:
• be inspired by world-class presenters as they share their small business experiences and advice
• get the lowdown on the latest innovation and technology trends and products
• meet your peers at our dedicated networking sessions
• bring your burning questions to our small business experts. Free private mentoring sessions are available by appointment on the day.
Date: Monday 4 September 2017
Where: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Plenary 3 (Doors 9 and 10), 1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf
Register your interest
Be the first to know!
Do you want to be notified when tickets are on sale for the 2017 event?
Highlights from last year
What attendees said
“Thank you for a great morning of learning and enthusiasm. Starting out has been difficult but these events help so much!”
“I finished with a greater feeling of support for small business and a clear objective to move forward.”
“This was a first time for me to attend this event and I was extremely glad I did. The networking opportunities were boundless.”