On this page
- Learn about the exhibition
- Discover the 2015 Faces of Small Business
About the exhibition
Celebrate outstanding small businesses from across Victoria with this collection of personal images and stories that highlight some of the ways Victorian small businesses inspire us all.
The 2015 Faces of Small Business exhibition was held at multiple locations in metropolitan Melbourne and around the state as part of Small Business Festival Victoria during August.
Set for the first time as a stunning outdoor installation, the exhibition showcased 10 small businesses who go the extra mile for their staff, customers, community and the planet.
To find out more about these businesses, follow the links below.
The Faces of Small Business 2015
Going the extra mile
Find out how these businesses go the extra mile and how you can get help to do the same:
- Adam Marks, Bress Wine, Cider and Produce
- Beckie White, Miss Velvet
- Ben Wilson, Web Force 5
- Dr Ross Headifen and John Mancarella, Fieldtech Solutions
- Elizabeth Stannells, Bloomin Fresh Stuff
- Karen Corr, Make a Change Australia
- Leanne Thompson, The Final Step
- Pam Hutchinson, Pam Hutchinson Photography
- Philippa Bakes, Philippa Bakes Business Advisory
- Trish and Phil Chapallaz, Solar 4 RVs