On this page
- Find out what's on at the festival
- Find out who runs the festival and how you can get involved
- See images and stories from past events
What is the Festival?
Small Business Festival Victoria runs every year from 1–31 August. The festival will give small businesses the opportunity to learn practical new skills and access new ideas to help boost their productivity and competitiveness.
- hundreds of low-cost and free events throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria and online
- business topics such as business planning, marketing, social media, financial management and much more
- networking and mentoring opportunities.