- Begin a long-term relationship with a VGBO
- Enhance the impact of your investment through discussions with a VGBO
Parmalat Australia Ltd established its manufacturing and distribution office in Rowville, Victoria, approximately 30 years ago. The business has origins dating back to 1923, and was recently known as Pauls Limited, until an acquisition and subsequent name change in 2003.
Parmalat processes and distributes milk, dairy products and fruit juices, producing many famous brands including Rev, Pauls, Just Natural, Rush, PhysiCAL and Vaalia among others.
How they were assisted
Hadden Finger, Business Development Manager of the Victorian Government Business Office (VGBO) in Ringwood, assisted Parmalat in expanding their manufacturing facilities in Rowville.
The Department of State Development Business and Innovation (DSDBI) have been working closely with Parmalat for over ten years. This most recent assistance helped Parmalat with:
- introductory meetings with the CEO and Director of Planning at Knox City Council
- investment facilitation support with the Department’s Invest Assist team
- pre-application introductory meetings with the Environment Protection Authority and Vic Roads.
Their new expansion will see the business invest more than $20 million and employ more than 30 new staff members and Parmalat could not be happier with the assistance they have received from the Department.
Parmalat's expansion will see the business invest more than $20 million and employ more than 30 new staff members. They have worked closely with the Department of State Development, Business and Innovation (DSDBI) for over ten years. The most recent assistance helped Parmalat with introductory meetings and investment facilitation support.